Submit a Property
Before you post your property:
- Connecticut Farm Link
- Maine Farm Link
- New England Land Link
- New Entry Sustainable Farming Project
- University of Vermont Extension Land Access Program
Realtors: Please post farm properties on New England Farmland Finder (using the "Proceed to Posting Form" button). Farm seekers will be directed to you if you are the contact listed in the posting details. Please only post properties intended for farming.
Property owners: if you are working with a realtor, encourage him or her to post your property here. This website does not take the place of a realtor. All inquiries will be directed to your realtor.
Click here for a list of services and organizations across New England that assist owners of farms and farmland.
Check these resources now:
- Making My Land Available For Farming: Where Do I Start?
- Farmland Leasing for Private Landowners: A Short Guide a guide by Land For Good's Land Access Project
- Handbook for Private Non-farming Landowners a guide by Land For Good's Land Access Project
- Handbook for Public and Organization Landowners a guide by Land For Good's Land Access Project
- Farmland ConneCTions
- The Landowners Guide to Sustainable Farm Leasing is a comprehensive guide for landowners exploring important considerations in leasing farmland to farmers.